I didn’t post any lunch or dinner recipes the whole week, that shall change now.
These are my “vegetarian non pasta pasta”
That’s in it :
- zucchini ( 1 )
- onion ( small, 1 )
- almond milk ( tablespoon )
- egg ( 1 )
- cashew mouse ( 1/2 teaspoon )
- dried tomatoes in oil ( 4-5 )
- pepper + salt ( dash )
- olive oil ( teaspoon )
1. Cut up onion ( fine cubes ) and zucchini ( fine slices ).
2. Chop dried tomatoes roughly.
3. Heat up olive oil in a pan.
4. While the oil heats up mix almond milk, cashew mouse, egg and pepper + salt.
5. Add onion and dried tomatoes to the pan, wait until the onions turn slightly brown. Turn over every then and now.
6. Add add zucchini to the pan, wait till slightly brown, again don’t forget to turn it over.
7. Apply the content of the bowl to the pan, mix well and wait till it turns sticky.
8. Put on a plait.
Maybe decorate it, dig in ;)